A range of opportunities for volunteering is offered at UnitingCare Wodonga. These include:
- Interviewing for Emergency Relief after training and induction
- Assisting with packing of food for those receiving assistance
- Assistance with the functioning of the Christmas Day Dinner
- Collecting and storing of food for local services
- Partnership with VicRelief including Food Van drivers
Persons interested in volunteering in these areas are most welcome to contact UnitingCare Wodonga for further information and registration of interest.